Monday, October 27, 2008

Katie and Kaitlyn

A few weeks ago, I had the privilege to photograph one of my friends and her daughter. They are both adorable and I had not seen them in such a long time. Katie and I had a wonderful time catching up and I loved seeing Kaitlyn, who is getting so big and grown up looking. She's growing into quite a beautiful young lady.


Isn't Kaitlyn adorable! She is such a sweet girl!












Aren't they beautiful? I had a wonderful time. Inniswood Metro Garden is one of my favorite places to photograph and I had two beautiful subjects. I love the color that we found at the park, not to mention the beautiful color in Kaitlyn's outfit! Katie and Kaitlyn, I had a blast photographing the two of you! Next time, lets not wait so long to catch up!

1 comments:

Drea December 19, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

very sweet. the last ones soo cute! prob. my fav

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP