Monday, October 27, 2008

Update

Once again, I am behind in blogging. I am working to get caught back up, but here is what you have to look forward too. Amanda and I went down to Fayetteville two weeks ago and photographed Jersey. She's the cutest little one year old around. We had an adorable fall setting with her and her family, complete with pumpkins and hay! We also photographed Lucie, Amanda's niece, who is three years old and a ball of energy! She is adorable and strong willed and we had a fantastic time photographing her. I also had the opportunity to photograph the Fox family. John turned 5 years old and we did family pictures at one of my favorite places to photograph, Inniswood Metro Gardens. He's full of energy and a wonderful little guy! The most recent session that we've photograph was twins! Taso and George are so much fun! They were giggling and enjoyed playing in the leaves during our photo session. Amanda and I both had a blast with these guys!
Sorry for the delay everyone, I'm going to try to get completely updated this week!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP