Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone! I know I'm a few days late, but I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy and Wonderful New Year. This year one of my resolutions is to pay more attention to this blog, because I've been so busy and haven't had a chance to. So, in honor of the new year, here we go!

Introducing Jersey! She's such a cutie and she has the most amazing blue eyes! She was very sweet and slightly shy at first, but quickly warmed up. She loved playing with the fall props that we had and even tried to eat the corn! We did some picture with her mom and dad as well. We had a blast playing with her.


5

See what I mean about her eyes? Beautiful!



8

6

30

She was so funny when her parents would say cheese. That was the face we would get! Absolutely adorable!


28


26

23

I think she was surprised that the corn didn't taste good.

18

Time for some pictures with Dad and Mom!


33

15

And she's off. Taking her pumpkins with her.

29

Jersey, It's great to watch you grow! You are getting so big! Amanda and I are looking forward to the next time we get to see you!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP